- HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR JACINTO AND LIRIO VEGAN LEATHERGOODS
Spes (or Hope) is a feeling of expectation or a desire for something to happen. It is about aspirations, goals, and dreams. They can be very simple, but incredibly meaningful and fulfilling. Jacinto & Lirio’s Spes Traveler’s Journal and Passport Holder is a handmade leather refillable journal is an executive journal that accompanies you in the pursuit of your life’s desires. Take notes during meetings, write down your thoughts, start a novel, try a new art medium – you can do anything. You only need to put a little faith in yourself. Spes is a handmade leather refillable journal cover made from water hyacinth vegan leather.
BLANK NOTEBOOK: The notebook holds 70 leaves of blank crispcream paper, ready to be filled with your creative bursts of ideas!
MULTI-COMPARTMENT INNER POCKETS: You can store your loose papers, receipts or other documents in the inner pockets.
ELASTIC BAND PEN HOLDER: No matter what size, your pen will be securely fastened. A penholder on the side makes you ever ready whenever you need to sign that all important travel paper or write down that number.
REFILLABLE: Reuse this sleeve to reduce your carbon footprint. Whether you prefer blank, ruled, dotted or planners, you can easily replace the notebook inside to whatever your print preference is. Its refillable feature allows it to be a stylish journal and passport holder-in-one.
VEGAN-LEATHER: The cover is made of water hyacinth plant leather, which is a good conversation starter! No animal was harmed in the process of manufacturing our products.
Paint on it using acrylic paint of watercolor after applying a primer, draw using permanent markers or have your name engraved for a more customized look.
ECO-FRIENDLY: These days, being environment-friendly is now a major consideration apart from being practical for the average consumer. Our brand uses sustainable harvested water hyacinths that are polluting bodies of water in different local communities.
WATER RESISTANT: Our vegan leather is waterproof! Makes accidental spillage over your refill cover a bit more bearable since it won’t soak into the material. Just wipe it off with fabric.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: Through the creation of well-designed, functional, and Philippine-inspired vegan leather-goods, Jacinto & Lirio aims to improve the lives of people from both ends of the spectrum—the water hyacinth communities who are empowered through meaningful work, and the people purchasing who are enriched by the eco-friendly products. We aim to work within a collaborative business model for the purpose stated in the mission- social impact in livelihood, environmental protection and product innovation.
NOTE: The water hyacinth has natural black/brown marks as well as wrinkles. Sometimes you will see this, sometimes none. It’s randomly seen depending on the stalks of the water hyacinth.
- L15.24 x W10.16 cm/ L6.00 x W4.00 in
- Lovingly handmade from water hyacinth vegan leather
- Antique metal accents
- Wax cord side accent
- Taffeta lining with one pocket
- Elastic loop pen holder
- Eco- friendly cream paper
- Notebook has 70 leaves, 85 gsm unruled
- Sheets are watercolor and calligraphy ink-friendly
- 1pc Spes Medium
- 2 Medium Refills
Cover may be damaged or scratched by sharp objects and edges. Please store in a soft pouch or cover surfaces with cloth or thick paper when placing it into a packed bag
INSTRUCTION FOR PERSONALIZED ORDERS:
1. Fill up the following before checkout: (located at the right side below the variations)
- Name for Engraving (Price is for one name only. Example: Jacinto)
- Choose Sample Font to Use (from dropdown) - Photo reference of fonts can be found in the photos section of the product
- For rush orders where you can't wait for the cut off (needed in less than 2-3 weeks), enter the date needed
2. Once order is placed, order cannot be cancelled
3. Personalized orders lead time is 2-3 weeks depending on line up. Order may be delivered earlier depending on line-up.
4. For rush orders, choose Lalamove or same day couriers as the mode of delivery.