Become a J&L Institutional Partner
Jacinto & Lirio is a unique and innovative brand that embodies the perfect blend of fashion and sustainability. Founded with a mission to promote eco-consciousness and support local communities in the Philippines, Jacinto & Lirio crafts exquisite products that not only make a style statement but also contribute to positive social and environmental impact.
At the heart of the brand's creations lies a deep appreciation for nature and its resources. Jacinto & Lirio draws inspiration from the resilient water hyacinth plant which are abundant in the Philippine wetlands. These materials are transformed into premium, eco-friendly leather alternatives, giving rise to a wide range of accessories and lifestyle products.
With a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical practices, Jacinto & Lirio empowers local communities by providing fair employment opportunities and promoting traditional craftsmanship. Each product carries the story of skilled artisans who painstakingly handcraft every piece with love and dedication.
Did you know that 71% of consumers prefer companies and brands that have aligned purpose and values? CSR programs are a good way to signal to them that your business cares not just for profit, but also for people and planet.
Jacinto & Lirio offers a simple CSR partner program that enables you to not only have beautiful, custom branded merchandise and corporate giveaways, but also make meaningful social and environmental impact.
An annual pledge of 1% of your gross sales gets you:
- Merchandise and giveaways which can be used for your new hire kits and employee appreciation gifts, marketing promotional campaigns, PR Kits, Conference kits, client appreciation gifts and more*
- Documented MOA signing for PR purposes
- Recognition on our website and social channels as one of our J&L Earth Care Champion CSR partner
- Employee Perks Program for your employees wherein they will receive an exclusive discount from our website.
- A half-day workshop, webinar, or speaking engagement on purpose and social impact
- Annual impact report, so you can see how your pledge has contributed to our mission
*Merch can be published as worth SRP, but sold to client at bulk rates so that the value can look higher, but is still really equivalent to the pledge amount