- HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR JACINTO AND LIRIO VEGAN LEATHERGOODS:
Jacinto & Lirio's Artisan refillable journal is perfect for those searching for something different, bold, and new. It features a reversible two-fold flap with a buckle, hand-stitched spine accents, and slits inside for cards, papers, and money. It's the perfect cover for those looking for a professional but modern sleeve for their journals and papers. The pages are suitable for all writing mediums, including calligraphy and watercolor.
1. ARTISAN MEDIUM:
- BLANK JOURNAL: This refillable notebook holds up to 70 leaves of blank crisp cream paper, ready to be filled with your creative ideas.
- TWO-WAY COVER DESIGN: The Artisan's covers feature a two-fold flap. Putting the left flap over the right or vice versa gets you a unique look that'll match your mood!
- ELASTIC BELT WITH PEN LOOP: The antique buckle and strap give this journal a chic and classy look, with straps as an adjustable pen holder for various pen sizes. You'll be ready to sign all relevant documents wherever possible.
- 3 CARD HOLDERS and 1 POCKET: It holds 3 slots for your ID, ATM, or business cards and another slit for paper currencies, boarding pass, or other documents.
- REFILLABLE: Reuse this sleeve to reduce your carbon footprint. Whether you prefer blank, ruled, dotted, or planners, you can easily replace the notebook inside with your print preference.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Being environment-friendly is now a major consideration apart from being practical for the average consumer. Our brand uses sustainably harvested water hyacinths that pollute water bodies in different local communities.
- VEGAN-LEATHER: The cover is made of water hyacinth plant leather! No animal was harmed in the process of manufacturing our products. You can paint it using acrylic paint or watercolor after applying a primer. You can also draw using permanent markers or have your name engraved for a customized look.
- WATER RESISTANT: Our vegan leather is waterproof! Accidental spillage is now more bearable with non-liquid-absorbent materials. Just wipe it off with fabric.
2. MEDIUM REFILLS:
- BLANK NOTEBOOK COVER AND PAGES: Easier to use blank pages, which sparks more creativity.
- ECO-FRIENDLY CREAM PAPER: With a smaller carbon footprint and lower environmental impact than white paper, these papers are a perfect canvas to express creativity.
3. HARD BOX PACKAGING:
- HARD BOX: Made with 3-part rigid box packaging with gold foil stamping, keeping your Jacinto and Lirio protected.
- ORGANIZER AND GIFT BOX: Fits these Jacinto & Lirio medium-sized journals: Pinto, Artisan, Spes, Pacem, and Lakbay Travel Essentials Kit.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: Jacinto & Lirio's mission is to better people's lives on both sides of the spectrum by creating well-designed, functional, and Philippine-inspired vegan leather items. We want to use a collaborative business model to achieve the mission's social impact, environmental conservation, and product innovation goals.
NOTE: The water hyacinth has natural black/brown marks and wrinkles. Sometimes you will see this, sometimes none, and it's randomly seen depending on the stalks of the water hyacinth.
- L20.95 x W15.87 x H1.09cm / L8.25 x W6.25 x H0.43in
- Lovingly handmade from water hyacinth vegan leather
- Dual cover
- 3 cardholders
- 1 pocket slit for papers or money
- Refillable notebook with 70 leaves of rich unruled cream paper (85gsm)
- Outer pen holder
- L14.90 x W1.27 x H20.32 cm/ L5.87 x W0.5 x H8.00 in
- Plain kraft cover (feel free to design your own notebook cover using pastel, colored pens, or watercolor)
- 70 leaves (140 pages)
- Perfect bind
- Blank cream paper
- Made with 3-part rigid box packaging with gold foil stamping, effectively keeping your Jacinto and Lirio protected. It can also be a stylish gift box or organizer.
ORGANIZER AND GIFT BOX: Fits the following Jacinto & Lirio medium-sized journals: Pinto, Artisan, Spes, Pacem, and Lakbay Travel Essentials Kit.
- 1pc Artisan Medium Journal Sleeve
- 4pcs Medium Refillable Journal (Unruled)
- 1pc 3-part Hardbox Packaging
The cover may be damaged or scratched by sharp objects and edges. Please store it in a soft pouch or covered surfaces with cloth or thick paper when placing it into a packed bag.
INSTRUCTION FOR PERSONALIZED ORDERS:
1. Fill up the following before checkout: (located on the right side below the variations)
- Name for Engraving (Price is for one name only. Example: Jacinto)
- Choose Sample Font to Use (from the dropdown)
- Photo reference of fonts can be found in the photos section of the product
- For rush orders where you can't wait for the cut-off (needed in less than 2-3 weeks), enter the date needed
2. Orders placed cannot be canceled.
3. Personalized orders can take 2-3 weeks, depending on the lineup, but may be delivered earlier, depending on the lineup.
4. For rush orders, choose Lalamove or same-day couriers as the mode of delivery.