The Center of Disease Control and Prevention recommends that one should cover their face while going to public settings to prevent the spread of virus and to protect yourself and others around you.
A study was conducted by Cambridge University and Smart Air as featured on Martha Stewart’s yahoo finance and Huffpost website, in which they tested over 30 different materials commonly used to make reusable masks. After noting the size of the corona virus and testing various materials, DENIM and CANVAS fabric were proven as the fabrics best-suited in blocking out the harmful virus at a greater extent than other materials. And there were no problems found in breathing while testing these materials.
So we at Jacinto & Lirio have gone ahead and made these Denim and Canvas Cotton Masks that will not only protect you but are adjustable and very comfortable in use. And of course, fashionable too.
It is important to note that these face masks are not intended for medical use nor are they a viable replacement for surgical masks. They are a health measures that we all should seriously consider to help protect ourselves and our communities.
- Washable & reusable
- 3 layers of fabric filter for utmost protection
- Comfortable elastic cord: cotton ear bands with the adjuster
- Integrated filter
- The shape of the face mask will fit the contour of your face snugly and comfortably.
- Size: Kids 11.5x21cm Teens 12.5 x 23cm Adults 14.5 x 25cm
- 1pc Mask
- For customized orders with logos or other prints, MOQ is 100pcs.
- Customization can be embroidery or silkscreen.
Its so light, stylish and breathable! perfect for the Philippines weather
For bulk corporate orders consisting of 100pcs and above email us at:
For wedding and event inquiries email us at:
For international bulk orders email us at: