The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that one should cover their face while going to public settings to prevent the spread of the virus and to protect yourself and others around you.
A study by Cambridge University and Smart Air as featured on Martha Stewart’s, Yahoo Finance, and Huffpost websites, tested over 30 different materials commonly used to make reusable masks.
After noting the coronavirus’ particle size, 0.06-0.14 microns and five to ten microns when found in droplets, DENIM, and CANVAS fabrics were proven as the fabrics best-suited to blocking out germs while still being breathable enough for consistent wear.
- Canvas Cotton
- Washable & reusable
- 3 layers of fabric filter for utmost protection
- Comfortable elastic cord: cotton ear bands with the adjuster
- Integrated filter
- The shape of the face mask will fit the contour of your face snugly and comfortably.
- Size:Kids 11.5x21cm Teens 12.5 x 23cm Adults 14.5 x 25cm
- 1pc Mask
- For customized orders with logos or other prints, MOQ is 100pcs.
- Customization can be embroidery or silkscreen.
There are so many masks in the market but this one is definitely the comfiest for me. I love how it's breathable but still does the job. Most of the time breathable masks are the ones that offer minimal to no filtration but this one does. We even tried the blow test to see how good it really is :) This is a 10/10 for me.
Thank you :)
Super love how this mask really shapes my face since just the normal face mask hurts my ears. I also love how its washable and resuable. :)
Thank you! We really tried to make our products fit everyone. Check out our new Kimono PPEs as well :)
For bulk corporate orders consisting of 100pcs and above email us at:
For wedding and event inquiries email us at:
For international bulk orders email us at: