- HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR JACINTO AND LIRIO VEGAN LEATHERGOODS
As we embrace the new normal, It stores your basic out-of-the-house errands essentials and keeps them easily accessible, while still being slim enough to tuck away in your garment for less exposure from viruses.
Truly an essential when going out, this travel essentials kit is the answer to being able to carry your phone, tissue, masks, or other fundamental needs in the new normal. By carying light, you don't have to think about disinfecting a vast amount of your belongings—easily making your trip outside stress-free!
NECK POUCH: A neck holder is the easiest and ideal way to carry your checklist, notebook, alcohol, tissue, money, pen, masks, and other basic essentials without needing to bring your bag. Attach our Obra vegan leather lanyard to convert this to a one-carrying pouch to keep your hands free and carry all your stuff easily by hanging this from the neck.
MULTIPURPOSE STORAGE: No need to fuss around in your bag for alcohol to sanitize your hands while out of the house. This storage is not only optimal for your alcohol, but it’s also efficient as a holder for your phone, checklist, notebook, alcohol, tissue, money, pen, masks. With see-through front pockets for easier vision and reach, the Lakbay Essentials Neck Wallet assures you that you have all the essentials you need.
ELASTIC BAND PEN HOLDER: Be it a thin pencil or a thick marker, the garterized pen-holder adjusts to any pen size conveniently placed at the exterior part of the essentials kit for quick access when needed.
ZIPPERED POCKET: The Lakbay Essentials Kit has a zippered pocket to hold your phone, bills, coins so it’s easy to get your money when you need it.
BACK POCKET: It has a back pocket for additional storage of money, important documents pertinent for the new normal, tissues to wipe surfaces, or masks incase you need to change your current mask or give a mask to another person. With this additional compartment that is strategically placed close to you at all times, your precious belongings will be much safer and secure than ever.
ECO-FRIENDLY: These days, being environment-friendly is now a major consideration apart from being practical for the average consumer. Our brand uses sustainably harvested water hyacinths that are polluting bodies of water in different local communities.
VEGAN LEATHER: We use plant leather for the covers. No animal was harmed in the process of manufacturing our products. Paint on it using acrylic paint or watercolor after applying a primer; draw using permanent markers.
WATER RESISTANT: Our vegan leather is waterproof! Makes accidental spillage over your refill cover a bit more bearable since it won’t soak into the material. Just wipe it off with fabric.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: Through the creation of well-designed, functional, and Philippine-inspired vegan leather-goods, Jacinto & Lirio aims to improve the lives of people from both ends of the spectrum—the water hyacinth communities who are empowered through meaningful work, and the people purchasing who are enriched by the eco-friendly products. We aim to work within a collaborative business model for the purpose stated in the mission- social impact in livelihood, environmental protection and product innovation
- L13 x W23.1 x H0.4 cm
- weight: 0.15 kg
- Lovingly handmade from water hyacinth vegan leather
- See through mesh pocket
- Easy access front pockets
- Zippered pocket for paper bills, coins, receipts, phone
- Back pocket for masks, documents, brochures, pieces of paper
- D-ring accessory to attach lanyard
- 1pc Lakbay
The cover may be damaged or scratched by sharp objects and edges. Please store in a soft pouch or cover surfaces with cloth or thick paper when placing it into a packed bag.
INSTRUCTION FOR PERSONALIZED ORDERS:
1. Fill up the following before checkout: (located at the right side below the variations)
- Name for Engraving (Price is for one name only. Example: Jacinto)
- Choose Sample Font to Use (from the dropdown) - Photo reference of fonts can be found in the photos section of the product
- For rush orders where you can't wait for the cut off (needed in less than 2-3 weeks), enter the date needed
2. Once an order is placed, the order cannot be canceled
3. Personalized orders lead time is 2-3 weeks depending on the lineup. The order may be delivered earlier depending on line-up.
4. For rush orders, choose Lalamove or same-day couriers as the mode of delivery.
For bulk corporate orders consisting of 100pcs and above email us at:
For wedding and event inquiries email us at:
For international bulk orders email us at: