The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that one should cover their face while going to public settings to prevent the spread of the virus and to protect yourself and others around you.
A study by Cambridge University and Smart Air as featured on Martha Stewart’s, Yahoo Finance, and Huffpost websites, tested over 30 different materials commonly used to make reusable masks.
After noting the coronavirus’ particle size, 0.06-0.14 microns and five to ten microns when found in droplets, DENIM, and CANVAS fabrics were proven as the fabrics best-suited to blocking out germs while still being breathable enough for consistent wear.
- Canvass Cotton (100% Japanese Cotton)
- Washable & reusable
- 3 layers of fabric filter for utmost protection
- Comfortable elastic cord: cotton ear bands with the adjuster
- Integrated filter
- The shape of the face mask will fit the contour of your face snugly and comfortably.
- Size:Kids 11.5x21cm Teens 12.5 x 23cm Adults 14.5 x 25cm
- 1pc Mask
- For customized orders with logos or other prints, MOQ is 100pcs.
- Customization can be embroidery or silkscreen.
So i've experienced instances where I'd purchase cheaper masks for the design and color to "save" more, but when I tried J&L's masks, this one specifically, I find that it fits better and I can breathe well compared to other masks. I also find that the size is just right for my face shape and my dad also agrees with me on that since he borrows my masks from time to time hehe
Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to review our masks :)
For bulk corporate orders consisting of 100pcs and above email us at:
For wedding and event inquiries email us at:
For international bulk orders email us at: