These stylish matching adult and kid waxed canvas leather aprons are ideal for arts & crafts, cooking, cleaning, DIY projects, gardening and other bonding activities with your little one.
Our heavy-duty shop apron protects your body and clothing from stains, sawdust, hot metal shavings, and other workshop debris making it also the apron of choice for BBQ’ers apron, brewers apron or baristas apron, barbers apron, woodcarvers apron, woodturners apron, jewelers apron, blacksmiths apron, metal workers apron, and carpenters apron.
PERSONALIZABLE MATCHING COUPLES APRON OR FAMILY APRON: These customizable aprons allow you to enjoy matching outfits with your partner and kids. Whether it be a matching father and son, father and daughter, or mother and daughter aprons, these matching aprons would add a great holiday card to not only your feed but also memories.
WATER REPELLENT WAXED CANVAS MAIN BODY: Waxed canvas combines the strength and durability of canvas with the added benefit of being water repellent. It's not as permeable as canvas, but it's still a lot more comfortable than most synthetic textiles when worn.
AUTHENTIC LOOK: Your apron will become even more unique over time as the canvas develops a distinct pattern from usage and will have some marks that give character to your apron with each use.
PROVIDES GREAT COVERAGE: From chest to knee and generous waist design, this apron provides excellent coverage and protection from cooking grease, paint spills, gardening dirt, and food stains.
ECO-FRIENDLY WATER HYACINTH VEGAN LEATHER POCKETS & STRAPS: Our brand uses sustainably harvested water hyacinths that are polluting bodies of water in different local communities in the world. The materials are safe for you and your family, free of dangerous chemicals.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The apron includes detachable breast pockets, straps and 1 hidden pocket that are at a level that allows you to readily access and offer enough room for your constantly needed items like utensils or towel close at hand.
ADJUSTABLE NECK STRAP AND WAIST BELT: Having a fully adjustable soft neck and waist strap, you can simply make sure it's always a perfect fit, even if you're sharing it. In a matter of minutes, you may easily change it to match your needs.
UNIQUE GIFT FOR COUPLES, FAMILY and FRIENDS: Gift-giving is in the hearts of everyone. Are you looking for the perfect gift for your family members? A matching family set apron will make your loved ones feel closer than ever before. Apron may be an essential accessory for kitchen activities, it can also make you embrace the warmth of special moments spent cooking with your mom, dad, and friends. The waves of laughter and joy that filled our hearts, create memories that will last, let the apron be your witness.
PERSONALIZABLE: Make these sustainable and stylish aprons even more special adding personalization via our optional add-on service of engraving names on the water hyacinth pockets or faux leather portions.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: Through the creation of well-designed, functional, and Philippine-inspired vegan leather-goods, Jacinto & Lirio aims to improve the lives of people from both ends of the spectrum—the water hyacinth communities who are empowered through meaningful work, and the people purchasing who are enriched by the eco-friendly products. We aim to work within a collaborative business model for the purpose stated in the mission- social impact in livelihood, environmental protection and product innovation
- Adjustable and detachable neck strap (32.5" to 38.5")
- Adjustable waist strap or belt
- Water repellent waxed canvas main body (option to order with no wax)
- Detachable Water Hyacinth Vegan Leather Breast Pocket for notebook and other items with strap for hanging pens and other items (Adult)
- Detachable Water Hyacinth Vegan Leather Chest Pocket (Kid)
- Strap on waist level for hanging items
- Hidden Pocket
- Solid brass hardware on straps
- Adult: 26” (L) x 30” (H), 0.35 kg
- Kids: 18” (L) x 20.5” (H), 0.35 kg
- This is manually measured so please allow a 1-3” discrepancy
- The water hyacinth has natural black/brown marks as well as wrinkles. Sometimes you will see this, sometimes none. It’s randomly seen depending on the stalks of the water hyacinth.
- The water hyacinth portions is water resistant but do not soak the water hyacinth parts in water. Detach it from the apron if needed to be soaked in water.
- We can shorten or lengthen the length of apron upon request for FREE.
- Available on pre order unless we have some stocks on hand.
- Lead time of 10 working days (for apron only) + Additional 5-10 working days for personalization (Lead time can be shorter or longer depending on line up)
1. HOW TO CLEAN DIRT AND GRIME OFF YOUR WAXED CANVAS
Waxed canvas is supposed to give that rugged look and it's unavoidable that your apron will encounter dirt. If you wish a cleaner look, just follow these few steps. Liquid castile soap is the best for this type of cleaning, but if that's not available, mild face or body soap can be an alternative cleaning agent. Avoid harsh detergent or anything that has bleach.
- Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBzH0db2D0
- Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Bk_Mu78Dw&t=10s
2. HOW TO REMOVE WATER MARKS OFF YOUR WAXED CANVAS
Water marks and crease marks are normal for waxed canvas but if you want a more polish look, just click on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYT7WlJUuM
3. HOW TO CLEAN MILDEW OFF YOUR WAXED CANVAS
Just like leather or any other organic material, waxed canvas can catch mildew if not stored properly. Avoid storing your apron in a damp and humid environment to avoid mildew growth but if this already happened to your apron, just follow this video and your apron will be good as new. We used vinegar in this video but you can also use hydrogen peroxide. Dampen cloth with hydrogen peroxide and pat the cloth on affected areas. Air dry or blow dry. Repeat the process if necessary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4zXglzQXI&t=5s
4. HOW TO CLEAN OIL STAINS
For oil stains, an absorbing agent such as talcum powder or cornstarch may be applied to the stain for a couple of hours, then use a soft brush to clear away any excess powder.
5. HOW TO CLEAN INK STAINS
Ink stains need a few more supplies, but all can be found in most household cabinets. Mix toothpaste and baking soda. Apply to the canvas with a damp toothbrush and gently work into the material. Repeat a couple of times.
6. CAN I IRON WAXED CANVAS?
If it's a flat surface like an apron, you can iron directly, just avoid the accents like leather, water hyacinth leather and metal accessories.
7. HOW CAN I REWAX MY APRON? DO YOU OFFER REWAXING SERVICES?
Watch this tutorial video to DIY the Rewaxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1kY0O-DHU
Alternatively, you can also send us your Apron for cleaning and rewaxing service for a small fee of Php600.00 per Apron. Rewaxing your Apron once in a while will help keep it's water repellent quality.
8. WHAT NOT TO DO
Don’t wax the inside of the apron (opposite side). NEVER put your apron in a washing machine or send it to the dry cleaners
For bulk corporate orders consisting of 100pcs and above email us at:
For wedding and event inquiries email us at:
For international bulk orders email us at: