DESCRIPTION: A study by Cambridge University and Smart Air as featured on Martha Stewart’s, Yahoo Finance, and Huffpost websites, tested over 30 different materials commonly used to make reusable masks.
After noting the corona virus’ particle size, 0.06-0.14 microns and five to ten microns when found in droplets, denim and CANVAS fabrics were proven as the fabrics best-suited to blocking out germs while still being breathable enough for consistent wear.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Canvass reusable/washable face mask
- 3 layers of fabric filter
- Refill pocket for additional filter
- Comfortable elastic cord
- Shape of face mask can fit the contour of your face snugly and comfortably
FOR CORPORATE ORDERS:
For customized orders with logo or other prints, MOQ is 100pcs.
- Customization can be embroidery or silkscreen.
For bulk corporate orders of 100pcs and above:
For wedding and event inquiries:
For international bulk orders: